After using the application to build smaller parts of a larger piece, I want to beign developing the ability to create a pattern from an image. This will be called the tracer. It will be vivible below the grid and allow the user to trace a pattern based on an existing image.
This will certainly be the most useful feature of Crosstronica. I set up a MVP with a hard-coded image this afternoon. It includes:
- Toggle tracer image visibility
- Move image up / down by slider input
- Move image left / right by slider input
- Adjust image scale
I’ll want to add a few tasks before this feature is done:
- Adjust grid square size
- Remove empty borders from pattern API POST / PUT / GET
- Import image to trace
And a bug I noticed:
- Pallete POSTS are failing
After this is set, I’ll enlist Carin to assist with the UI improvements.